Re: [OM] Moose returns, bearing gifts [was Semi-incommunicado]

Subject: Re: [OM] Moose returns, bearing gifts [was Semi-incommunicado]
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 21:36:59 -0800 (PST)
Being an engineer automatically means that I am very curious by nature.

So I decided to check the facts and did and extremely rigorous search.  Here is
the fruit of my sacrifices:

Bush is coming back

How do I know?  There aer tons of reputable sites which up until recently
featured art depicting perfectly manicured fields, cleared of all vegetation
that now provide evidence supporting my statement.  They are just a click
away.

You make up your mind which one we could call art and which...nevermind, just
enjoy it...:)

Boris

These days the fashion is to remove all...shrubbery.
Andrew Fildes