[OM] Moose returns, bearing gifts [was Semi-incommunicado]

Subject: [OM] Moose returns, bearing gifts [was Semi-incommunicado]
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 19:50:57 -0500
Yep,
Not sure how much f2.8 would help either--equivalent dof FF is  over
F11 at f2.8 anyways, no?
  DOF choice on the 1/1.7 sensor is not that tremendous despite the
manual control and range of apertures. .   Perhaps if circumstances
permitted changing the relative subject to background distance may have
led to more OOF background, if desired.
I like it anyway.

A Happy Moose is re-connected and Enjoying the Gifts too,
Mike

Welcome back to the Connected World, Moose :-)

The bleached and broken tree is majestic and pathetic at the same time,
but it
might benefit from an oof background.

I do find that landscape sensuous as well.  I did a screen zoom (with
Macs
there is some clever smoothing done, so that the effect is quite
reasonable)
and losing some of the sides made the image almost enveloping, as if
closing
into an ample bosom ...

Chris