Re: [OM] Photographic contentment [was IS testresults]

Subject: Re: [OM] Photographic contentment [was IS testresults]
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 10:27:08 -0600
Hi Moose,

Your logic seems similar to mine.  I recently acquired a used E-1, which I
use with the ZD 14-54 zoom and my collection of Leica-R and Pentax
manual-focus lenses.  Although my E-510 has more pixels, the E-1 just seems
easier to use and produces images that I find pleasing.  I know that people
are very happy with their m4/3 acquisitions, but I am content to use what I
have.  In my case, the gear still out-performs the photographer. :-)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA