[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 6: tapas and se?oritas

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 6: tapas and se?oritas
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 04:27:27 +1300
Nathan wrote
> This week I offer you tapas, cute dogs, lovely se?oritas--what more can
> you ask for? It is all here:

> And as always, comments and critique are welcome and appreciated.

Isn't it interesting, the different lives we all lead. Nathan's life is full of
people,
mine is sparsely populated in the extreme.
I'd have probably drawn the line at E30 for food, but there you are.

These fotocycle pages behave quite differently depending on the browser
used.
If I use Opera, my favourite, the RHS menu of all pages is laid over the
picture, so the only way I have of seeing all of an image is to save it to
file.
But at least the page loads sequentially from the top with the text loading
completely first, then the images filling each frame in order.

Tonight I got fed up with the menu obscuring the images, so I fed the URL
into MS Internet extractor, my least favourite browser. ( I have 3 versions of
Opera, as they all "do it" differently. Well Internet Exploder didn't show
ANYTHING until nearly everything was loaded; a wait of several minutes.
But at least the menu was nowhere to be seen, anyway not on top of the
pics..

I liked them all.  I miss working in an environment with people.

I am puzzled by what Tapas are; but never mind; a small detail.

Brian Swale.