[OM] TOPE 41: shooting interval closure; time to send in entries

Subject: [OM] TOPE 41: shooting interval closure; time to send in entries
From: Olaf Greve <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 18:51:04 +0100
Hi all,

On December 28th I wrote:
"Finally: the shooting season for TOPE 41 "Your Favourite Lens"
officially already opened on December 10th, but I was abroad then and
didn't have a chance to announce it then. Feel free to take some more
time to shoot pictures for it, even after the official deadline of
January 21st, 2010."

So, we've now just about had close to an additional 3 weeks after the
official January 21st end of shooting season deadline, and hence, I'll
allow up until (and including) this weekend for taking suitable shots
for TOPE 41. After which, there will be the regular 2 week period
during which entries can be sent in, and the launch of the TOPE 41
gallery will then take place around the first week of March.

Sooo, in case you haven't sent in an entry so far, you can still do
so, and what's more, you can still take pictures for it!

Just as a reminder, the theme abstract is:
"Interestingly enough this is the very first 'technical theme' of
TOPE, meaning that rather than setting a specific subject, the theme
for this installment is focussed (pun intended) around the gear used.
For this theme, the idea is to use your favourite lens for crafting an
image of your likings."

Cheers!
Olafo

Main page:
http://www.tope.nl

Direct link to the complete TOPE Events calendar:
http://www.tope.nl/events.php