Re: [OM] Chuck will be gone for a week

Subject: Re: [OM] Chuck will be gone for a week
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 11:22:05 -0200
Too late for an advice on motion sickness?

"Motion sickness — Individuals who suffer with motion sickness can
take a medication before a flight (or before sailing if on a cruise
ship) to prevent this condition. Over-the-counter drugs work for most
individuals; a clinician can recommend a prescription-strength
medication if needed."

Hope it's not your first time .... been there (... not in the eastern
Caribbean, but in the Río de la Plata, where it's worse).

:-)

Fernando