Re: [OM] finally

Subject: Re: [OM] finally
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 19:14:20 -0500
The lenses can be used on Canon digital cameras and on Olympus's 4/3 system
digital cameras, but both of these digital systems require an adapter.
Olympus changed their lens mount when they went digital and no other
manufacturer ever used Olympus's lens mount. That said, many of the old OM
lenses are sought out by digital users, especially Canon users, because
they're better lenses than the current Canons (especially true of wide
angles)

The camera bodies are not worth a whole lot, except the OM-4T and OM-3 and
OM-3Ti models.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography