[OM] finally

Subject: [OM] finally
From: Dorothy Motheral <azdotty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 17:10:33 -0700
Hello!
In searching for information about Zuiko lenses, I found this mailing
list.  I hope you all can help me.
I am finally getting around to dealing with my old camera equipment.
I have an assortment of Olympus bodies and lenses which I love, but
don't know what to do with.  My son tells me to keep it all and when
the world tires of digital, I will be glad to have them (he uses
music equipment as his model for this line of thinking).  I would
rather use the lenses - and keep a couple of camera bodies......a
compromise.
Are there any digital camera bodies compatible with my old lenses?
What is the market like for OM camera bodies?
Any help is appreciated.  Thank you!