Re: [OM] IMG: Crossroads

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Crossroads
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 21:26:34 -0600
Hi Fernando,

There are a lot of folks from Oklahoma to North Carolina, here in the USA,
that would gladly share some snow with you if they could find a way to ship
it.  It is gradually melting here.

Sorry to hear about the problems with your house.  My cousin, who lives near
Atlanta, had a similar occurrance, with much more serious damage to the
house. Good luck in getting it all back in proper shape.

Thanks for looking at the photo.  Much more fleeting than the moon, the
prints were gone within an hour.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA