Re: [OM] The E-3 manual and menu system

Subject: Re: [OM] The E-3 manual and menu system
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 09:17:03 +1100
My hero. That's exactly what I do. Amazing how it speeds things up.
Once you shoot in RAW, focus and DOF are pretty much the only things
you need worry about.
In the studio the 5D2 is set to manual because I'm using old flash
units which aren't talking to the camera - just to me (they squeak
when ready).
If I get a beginner camera to test, I leave it on auto everything for
a while as a real world, consumer test. Then it's back to A mode,
centre point.
For all the menus, features and so on, there are still only a very few
variables.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx