Re: [OM] Tokina 80-200mm f2.8 update.

Subject: Re: [OM] Tokina 80-200mm f2.8 update.
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 13:27:40 -0500
  Canada Balsam was also used for many years to prepare histologic tissue
sections. It worked well but did tend to yellow over time. These days we use
a product called Permount that dries hard, serving as a glue, and is
optically clear and colorless. It would not surprise me in the least if it
was used to glue optical elements.

Charlie