Re: [OM] IMG: Harbour panorama

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Harbour panorama
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 18:38:06 +0100
Absolutely right. The pano covers about 200 degrees, and the sky changed
markedly in color. The shifts do not coincide with the stitches.

As for the boat, it is the only explanation I can think of, that the wind moved
the rope between the two exposures--even though they were only seconds apart.

Fortunately, I live exactly 10 km from this very attractive spot, so at the
weekend I can go back and try again :-)

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman