Re: [OM] IMG: Harbour panorama

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Harbour panorama
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 09:15:16 -0500
My take is exactly the same.  I do see brightness (not color) variations
across the sky but not elsewhere.  And the sky does not seem to have the
frequency of variation that would be needed for an 11 frame pano.
Finally, and in particular, the one place where I know a stitch was made
(the error in stitching the rope attached to the pier) I can't see any
other evidence of a seam there.

Chuck Norcutt