Re: [OM] Panasonic RW2 files, was Re: One bid wonder

Subject: Re: [OM] Panasonic RW2 files, was Re: One bid wonder
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 20:03:53 +0100
Carlos, Lightroom works just fine with the Panasonic files, and ACR (which is
the engine it uses for conversion) does take the Panasonic black magic into
account. Either that or Photoshop Elements will be fine for you. I did not even
bother installing the software that came with the camera.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu