[OM] Kitchenaid etc was Re: 80mm Macro lens

Subject: [OM] Kitchenaid etc was Re: 80mm Macro lens
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 10:20:06 +0100
I got my wife a kenwood last year for her birthday the kitchen aid would
have clashed with our orange kitchen ;-)

BUT I still need to get camera purchases authorised - but that is for
good reason, I can be quite foolish at times with money :-)  although as
I told my brother yeesterday I have not bought a new (or other)
motorcycle for 8 years and the last car I bought was yolandy second hand
and that was 5 years ago so I am in the most expensive part cured.

My financial controller though is being cooperative at the moment after
the plant pot (which I told her shouldn't be on it) leaked water onto
one of my oak veneered mission 752s and left quite a visable mark.