Re: [OM] IMG: film stuff from the holidays

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: film stuff from the holidays
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 17:25:04 +0100
I think you are right. I do not do my own development (my darkroom days are
definitively over) but I am sure the pro lab in Barcelona does its work with
optical printing in mind. I also agree that the C41 B&W are much easier to scan
than traditional film, that is what I used for the Andalucía gallery I posted
recently.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman