Re: [OM] Interpretation by Oly Master n Aperture

Subject: Re: [OM] Interpretation by Oly Master n Aperture
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 16:06:34 +0000
I think your'e right, Joel, and thanks for the explanation about Curves, which
remain a mystery to me unless I just fiddle (tinker).

But what started me on this small experiment, unbeknownst to you, was to
reassure myself that I didn't need to worry myself over the "doodads" because I
don't use JPGs from my E-thingies, only ORFs.

By the way, I forgot to mention that I had a look at these images in Studio.
The only difference that I could see in the ORFs was in the LOW KEY one.  But
that was only a slight change and might have been caused by my moving the
camera slightly and causing a different light level.  With the JPGs there was
more of a change, of course.  I assume that Master and Studio look at these
files in the same way.

I have a feeling that the slight changes caused in, for instance, Gradation,
are enough to please people who use the cameras.

Let's just take some pictures ...

Chris