Re: [OM] Pitcher

Subject: Re: [OM] Pitcher
From: classicvw@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 10:50:20 EST
Hi Jim.

I can't add anything but may I suggest you check a local newspaper. The one
 around here has a once a week column that deals with "What have I got?"
questions about antiques and things found in the attic. Your pitcher fits
right  in with what they deal with. I've gone to their web site but come up
empty on a  search for a recent article or who to contact.

Best,
George

I  tried my LUG colleagues with a question about the origin of this
charming  little character, but no one seems to have a clue.  I suspect it
originated in the 1800s or earlier, and was purchased many years ago in
Southwest
Missouri. Anyone have any help for  me?

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Pitcher.jpg.html