Re: [OM] RAW files in non Oly applications, was Foggy trees

Subject: Re: [OM] RAW files in non Oly applications, was Foggy trees
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 07:42:02 +0000
Thanks, Joel.  I hope that you got some good ones, but I don't doubt that it
was enjoyable looking for them.

Yesterday was a horrible day and I took no E-3 shots.  Today promises to be
fine; I shall sneak out when not on marmalade-making assistant duties.  My wife
makes the most delicious marmalade and Seville oranges are available only at
about this time in the year ... the process must not be interrupted :-)

Chris