Re: [OM] Re (OM) Foggy trees

Subject: Re: [OM] Re (OM) Foggy trees
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 07:25:23 +0000
Sorry, Joel.  "Vivid" is a Picture setting.  I should have looked before
writing.

And if Gradation is a choice of High Key, Low Key or Normal, it's possible that
that is purely an adjustment of the aperture or shutter which would be obvious
in the RAW image preview.

I hope that Aperture has achieved a level of neutrality of that sort.  We have
to wait long enough for the RAW file compatibility to come through on Macs (for
Aperture or iPhoto, which use system-level interpretation) ...

I envy you your eagle shooting.  I should be at work today, Saturday, because
we fly the students at weekends during the winter -- to allow them more chance
to get to the airfield during term.  But the weather forecast was poor, windy,
rainy, cloudy, so we have cancelled flying and the instructors will remain at
home.  But I feel duty-bound to do some work, at least, so photography will
have to wait until I have worked for long enough ...

Have fun.

Chris