Re: [OM] Have I mentioned lately?

Subject: Re: [OM] Have I mentioned lately?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2010 19:17:51 -0500
A friend who owned a low end Nikon DSLR recently asked me for a
recommendation for an upgrade.  I don't know much about Nikons but she
liked her prior Nikon so I decided staying with Nikon and a Nikon
interface (well mostly) was probably good.  I suggested she break her
budget slightly (over $1000) to get a D90 with 18-105 VR lens vs.
whatever lower end Nikon model and pair of kit lenses she had been
considering.  One of the not so minor considerations in that suggestion
was that the D90 has two command dials.

Chuck Norcutt