Re: [OM] Have I mentioned lately?

Subject: Re: [OM] Have I mentioned lately?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 08:30:53 +1100
Yes that's annoying in a way - I shoot manual mode in the studio and
Av the rest of the time so I've got used to it >But with studio
lights, you get the exposure for a set up and lock the rear wheel
which is nice (and necessary as it's easy to jog accidentally).
What is a lot worse is trying to sort out manual routine on a low-end
camera that only has one command dial! There's quite a variation -
some change the function of the wheel from A to s with a button push
or two, others use the direction buttons. Very confusing. Orta be a
law against one dial operation.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx