Re: [OM] Fre image recovery software from Lexar

Subject: Re: [OM] Fre image recovery software from Lexar
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 13:14:22 +1100
It's what I suspect tho' I have no more than anecdotal evidence.
The average P&S user just deletes singly or in groups and never
formats. In fact, the format command can be hard to find on many low
end cameras. Or they delete from their computer or even do deletions
in a card reader. Bad behaviour5.
At the school where I work, the instructions for a student using a
Nikon D40x read - "Insert SD card - format it." We don't seem to have
problems there either.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx