Re: [OM] Images: Do these look right to you?

Subject: Re: [OM] Images: Do these look right to you?
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 06:44:24 -0600
On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 6:18 AM, C.H.Ling <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> In my case, adding the DVI card certainly made a big difference in how
>> well the monitor works too.
>>

> I believe it is a big jump for you, I have been using DVI for over 5 years
> :-)
>
> BTW, the current display card I'm using only provide two DVI ports, no VGA
> anymore.

You're right.  I didn't believe it was necessary for accurate color
when I bought my current computer.  This monitor just doesn't work
right without it.  Interestingly, the lagom site tells me that the
monitor (it's 23 inch) is not a normal aspect ratio and so images may
appear stretched or distorted, which is exactly what was happening
while it was on VGA.  No problems with DVI though.

Joel W.