[OM] Speaking of birds and feeders

Subject: [OM] Speaking of birds and feeders
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 15:51:50 -0800
Just walked by the glass doors to the deck.

The male American Goldfinches are already turning their spring bright
yellow. The male House Finches are wearing their deliriously showy
purple breasts. The very showy Townsend's Warbler dropped by while I
watched.

Made the juncos, towhees, sparrows and Mourning Doves look a bit dowdy.

Just encouraging Fernando and anyone else who enjoys watching birds to
try a feeder to attract them.

And, AND! My latest rearrangement seems to have made the feeders
inaccessible to the squirrels, at least for the nonce. I don't so much
mind the seeds they eat, but don't like they way they destroy the feeders.

Happy New Year's Moose