Re: [OM] ( OM ) OT Windows XP PC question

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) OT Windows XP PC question
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 10:49:55 -0600
Brian,

I think computers read our e-mails, and react to them.  You noted that your
problem has disappeared.  This morning, I opened up Task Manager first, to
review the computer's activity on startup of various programs.  The first
thing I noticed was that my e-mails opened right away when I started Outlook
Express.  The previously noted disk activity on startup did not occur. I'll
just have to see how long it stays that way.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA