Re: [OM] ( OM ) OT Windows XP PC question

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) OT Windows XP PC question
From: "jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 00:22:38 -0800
Same thing that Avg "free" does if you are not careful you click on the
link for the full version that is "free" for 30 days.  Worse for awhile if
you did a search for Avg free you came up with a link to something called
spyware 2009 which was a virus.  My son got it on his computer and we where
never able to get intirely off finally gave up as the computer had other
problems.  John