Re: [OM] IMG: Angels - 18

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Angels - 18
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 21:06:12 +0100
Thanks Chris

the Indian friend is a fellow photographer from another list.
I shot the pix thinking of him, even though he is not a Sihk ...
As to the crash, this angel was vandalised and it shows - long crack ,
vertical, on the 'dress'.

Now coach tours, of course, but lots people see places they'd never
get to on their own, my parents in law do this, nd enjoy life so. So
we all have to do with this, don't we? Maybe I'll be one of them, in
another country, later on ... sometimes it is a convenient way to
discover what is remarkable in a city for instance, prior to getting
yourself lost in it; we usually try a short guided tour when we stay
in a new place for two or three days only.

Thanks for viewing and commenting

Bien cordialement
Philippe