Re: [OM] IMG: Angels - 18

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Angels - 18
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 19:35:52 +0000
Angels 17 and 18 are rather lovely, Philippe.  I don't know what you mean about
a crash or your friend in India, but I hope all is well.

But I hate those coaches!  They take people to lovely places to look for a
minute or 2 then move on.  In so doing they make the place very untidy and gush
loads of exhaust.  I visited Rothenburg (ob der Tauber), in Germany, a couple
of years ago and the otherwise gorgeous town was ruined by the plague of
tourists in large coaches jamming the tiny streets.

God, please save me from an old age stuck on tour coaches ...

Chris