Re: [OM] VueScan & IT-8, was: [IMG] last spring blossoms

Subject: Re: [OM] VueScan & IT-8, was: [IMG] last spring blossoms
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 11:52:59 -0200
Yes, I did download them .... and then, what follows?

Carlos: there is a card specifically made for the Provia 400X - it's
not the same one made for the 100F, Astia; and of course not for
Velvia 50 nor 100. Seems Velvia has a card for itself IIRC, and so has
Provia 400X (!) - perhaps the way to solve its magenta hue you were
encountering.

Fernando.