Re: [OM] PAW : Phx 48 & 49 - Chuck

Subject: Re: [OM] PAW : Phx 48 & 49 - Chuck
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 11:43:03 -0200
Thanks for looking and commenting, Chris.

Good to know !. There could be a similar use of the word in Spanish.
You can say 'Un cristiano [any adjective - verb, here] ... '
[cristiano = catholic ! ], and mean a human being like anyone else (do
never forget that the Kings of Spain were always Catholic Kings :-) -
and fought as such) - but I would say: 'Soy Católico.' ('I'm a
Catholic'), stating  my religious beliefs.

Fernando