Re: [OM] Season of goodwill

Subject: Re: [OM] Season of goodwill
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 11:36:52 -0600
Ian, during this holiday season we tend to get a bit sappy about things, so
indulge me this bit of glurge.

You and your family are an inspiration to us here on the list. You have
shared Cai's life battles with us from the beginning and Cai has become part
of the culture of our list. Cai is a part of us and we celebrate the
successes and sweat the setbacks with you.

Granted, we don't deal with the day to day issues that you have to deal with
in raising a special needs child but just maybe we can be an encouragement
to you through being ears to listen to your sharings and maybe even give you
a "job well done" once in a while.

I really appreciated going back through your photo essays of the early days.
Ian, that is so valuable not just for others, but for yourself too. Going
back through them gives us perspective of how each step forward is such a
success and sometimes we don't think we see progress, but comparing back to
previous days gives us hope for the future.

Thank you for allowing us to be a small part of your life and sharing Cai
with us.

AG