Re: [OM] Third party batteries, Tenpa magnifier for glasses wearers

Subject: Re: [OM] Third party batteries, Tenpa magnifier for glasses wearers
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 16:37:13 -0600
Dr Dub wrote:

> It is either of such small effect as to be of little value, or I am just a
> VF dullard.  The E-1 viewfinder also seems a little better than the
> E-3's, which I don't really believe truly is the case.

Joel, you ain't no dullard, that's for sure.

I don't know what it is about the E-1's viewfinder in comparison to the
E-3's. I definitely hesitate to say that the E-1's is better, but just maybe
it's a little more bright and contrasty and has more "snap" to it. Even so,
I think I'm stretching straws here. The E-3's is definitely less fatiguing
to me and I appreciate the bigger view.

All focus screens now are essentially lenses so we are seeing an image
projected through the screens, not on the screens. Might as well just go
electronic.

AG