Re: [OM] facebook horn tooting, was english pedantry, was Windows 7

Subject: Re: [OM] facebook horn tooting, was english pedantry, was Windows 7
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2009 21:23:58 -0400
The best example I can think of of an English geezer are two parts played by
the the actor Wilfred Brambell.

Google the name and you'll see that he played Paul McCartney's grandfather
in the movie "A Hard Day's Night" and Albert Steptoe in the long running BBC
tv sitcom Steptoe& Son from the mid 1960s to the early 1970s ........... a
classic of its time and comparable to M*A*S*H  IMHO.

Check out the 5th b/w thumbnail on the google search ! .

I'm sure that GC Chris Barker will step in with a serious rebuke if I am out
of line !

jh

of an