Re: [OM] [OT] Windows 7 Compatability

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Windows 7 Compatability
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 11:09:05 -0000
Quite so, Wayne - if I quote an entire sentence, then the full stop goes
inside the quotation marks. If I quote a portion of a sentence, then there
is no full stop inside the quotation marks.  The full stop to which Siddiq
objects is the full stop at the end of the sentence in which Chris made the
quotation, which needs to be there!

Somewhat akin to the difference between X=(4+4)^2 and X=4+(4^2).  Maybe that
is pedantry too :-)

Piers