Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 47: a slow week

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 47: a slow week
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 21:02:17 +0100
Alt 7 for me this week Nathan, no doubt!

Just get rid of those passers by in PS and you get to a wonderful
surrealistic take in between Dali's Angelus de Millet and Magritte's
'this is pétanque'

I want to see it XXL then.

Keep shooting and sharing Nathan, I'm always waiting for your week's
takes.

Amitiés
Philippe