[OM] E-1 for sale

Subject: [OM] E-1 for sale
From: Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 23:17:08 -0800
I have a near-mint Olympus E-1 Four Thirds DSLR body for sale.  Very low
mileage, only 2,229 shutter actuations. I am the original owner,
purchased the camera in late 2004. Never dropped, bashed, soaked or
immersed. Includes original box, manual, charger, battery, USB cable,
strap, body cap, Olympus Viewer CD, a 512 MB compact flash card and
whatever else I have that came with it.  Lens NOT included.

Asking $275.00.

I'm selling it simply because I don't use it any more.

Detailed pictures here:
<http://www.2alpha.com/~pklein/forsale/E1/index.html>
The "R" value in the first shot shows the number of shutter actuations.

A nice sampling of photos taken with this camera is here:
<http://www.2alpha.com/~pklein/E1/index.html>
Most were taken with the 14-54 f/2.8-3.5, but a vew were taken with OM
Zuikos. For example, the foxglove macro in line 3 was taken with a
50/3.5 OM Macro.

Feel free ask questions. I get the digest, so email directly or it might
take a day before I respond. I believe I've been on this list since late
in the previous century. I have a perfect record on Ye Olde Auction
Site, where I'm known as kd7mw. I'd prefer to find a good home for the
E-1 here rather than there, but my patience is not infinite  :-)

Thanks,
--Peter