Re: [OM] Paint Shop Pro Black Friday sale

Subject: Re: [OM] Paint Shop Pro Black Friday sale
From: Steve & Alicia Goss <dallasgossfamily@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 18:03:04 -0600
Hi, Y'all-
This sounded interesting, so I downloaded the 30 day trial and tried it.
It was so awful I'm now in the process of uninstalling from my machine.
The problem was that it ran so slow that it was hard to tell if my mouse
clicks were having any effect.  The title bar often had "(Not
Responding)" tacked on to the end of the program name. All I was trying
to edit were some 6MB jpegs from my E-510. I was surprised that it was
so slow, because other programs, like Fastone and Picture Window Pro run
at what seems normal speeds.

Just so you can compare, my machine is a Dell Dimension with a 1.86Ghz
Intel Core2 CPU, 2GB ram, 40GB free disk space and Vista Home Premium.