Re: [OM] How long before we see the micro 4/3 concept used by everybody

Subject: Re: [OM] How long before we see the micro 4/3 concept used by everybody else?
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 14:41:36 +0100
Le 25 nov. 09 à 14:22, Joel Wilcox a écrit :

> My Zuikos can't get into that equation, alas.  I know contemporary Oly
> doesn't care about that, but they must be considering some way to get
> to FF.  If mirrorless cameras are the future, why wouldn't that be a
> great new way for them to introduce FF?

Again they offer FF ...

If you are referring to the Leica 35mm viz 24x36 aka FX format, then
what of the lenses they sold over the last ten years? And those they
are currently selling for m4/3?
would they fit?
Nope!

I'd bet they care more for those buying than for those keeping
lenses ...
The tragedy of heritage.

Bien cordialement
Philippe