[OM] Anyone spot a CV 180 in OM mount?

Subject: [OM] Anyone spot a CV 180 in OM mount?
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 18:04:13 -0500
Thanks Dawid.  It is now on its way from Osaka and Stephen Gandy at
Cameraquest has the hood.
I know you have given the Z. 250 f2 a better home than I can hope for
with this nice lens.
Stephen had commented that when it was easily available it wasn't that
popular.  Go figure.
The Leica 180/2.8 APO beats it performance by a modest amount but is
over 2K.
Mike

Mike, I am so glad for you! I hope it works out, we all know you have
been looking for one for a long time. Most importantly - the world
steps aside for the man who knows exactly what he wants. All the more
so when what he wants is not the biggest or best, but something with
specific qualities. We look forward to your report once you receive
it! I myself have really come to like what I have seen from the CV
180mm (in other mounts). It does appear to be a true apochromatic
lens, super sharp, small, and close focusing. What's not to like?

I have to keep myself from stumbling into the rangefinder world all
the time, because... man oh man... I would have a ball with all those
CV M-Mount lenses.

best of luck, and sharing your future happiness -
Dawid