Re: [OM] Oh dear, I did it.

Subject: Re: [OM] Oh dear, I did it.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 04:19:14 -0500
I just read the DCResource review.  Let us know how it goes.  If nothing
else it will be nice to do away with the minor hassles of CHDK.  As to
the lack of focal length, a 0.7x crop will give you the field of view of
a 200mm lens and still leave you with a 5 MP image which is plenty good
enough for an 8x10.  Maybe you don't really, really need to carry that
auxiliary lens most of the time.

Chuck Norcutt