Re: [OM] IMG: Learning About the E-1

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Learning About the E-1
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 08:14:24 +0100
Shoot raw, as usually the WB is a real issue in mixed lighting ...
and take a flash along with you, oh yes, just in case, so that you
won't have  remorse when you're there and discover you're missing
one ... which you will at some point or other, most likely
I shot over 500 indoors takes over the past weekend , and was happy to
have embarked with a flash, for what matters is that people can see
themselves in action, not that your photos are art Jim
And yet, you know how much I like phuzzillogics (wink)

Bien cordialement
Philippe