[OM] Tinkering with a f1.8 Zuiko

Subject: [OM] Tinkering with a f1.8 Zuiko
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 11:48:33 EST
If I have something worth fixing it goes to Camtech, however I just
received a 50mm f1.8 and the aperture blades will not move on at all and also a

28mm f2.8 that has slow aperture blades.  Neither of these are lens upon
which I would pay to have a CLA.  Any words of advice from those who have
traveled this road about traps to be aware of when opening these guys up?
What
method works best for getting the blades cleaned and working.  I might
mention the the 28mm doesn't appear to have any oil on the blades.  They  are
just really slow.  Bill Barber