Re: [OM] ( OM ) OT; China - a shift in global power?

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) OT; China - a shift in global power?
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 09:56:39 -0500
Four years? Phew! Well, it's an interesting place, and an interesting
nation. If it's possible to travel to Eritrea, he should. Asmara is
(was?) a pastel jewel. When I was there, everyone came down with
Asmaritis at least once. The secret is on the first "sewer belch,"
drink half a bottle of Kaopectate. Nine times out of ten, that's as
far as it would go. If it didn't work, you were in for about 24 hours
just below the 10th Circle of Hell.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com