Re: [OM] Some 250/2.0 Samples (colour, Fuji 800)

Subject: Re: [OM] Some 250/2.0 Samples (colour, Fuji 800)
From: Paul Cox <tastydoublecapp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 11:00:05 -0600
Dawid,

I feel your pain.  I recently discovered - after having loaded 100 ft of
HP5+ - that my bulk loader was scratching the film!  I'm about a third of
the way through many rolls of HP5+ that have a double line in the top
quarter of the negative.  Grrrrrrrrr.  Oh well, I guess the film wasn't
completely ruined, as much of an annoyance as it is.

Have been much enjoying your posts and look forward to seeing some of your
prints.

Paul C.

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 10:52 AM, Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks, Ken - much appreciated!
>
> You know what sucks? When your last bulk roll of Ilford FP4 film,
> supposed to keep you until the end of the year, pops open because of a
> bad screw, and ruins about 10 meters worth of film.

<snip>