Re: [OM] 250/2.0, and my changed eyes

Subject: Re: [OM] 250/2.0, and my changed eyes
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 15:32:09 +0200
Thank *you*, John, for selling it reasonably, packing it expertly and
safely,
and shipping it quickly to a difficult remote destination.

Just for the fun of it (to take advantage of the f/2 ability) on
Friday night I did
a Ken Norton-esque "one hour, one roll, one lens" type of thing, with
the OM-2N,
the 250/2.0, and Fuji Superia ISO800 print film - some street
shooting. Will post if
anything came out worthwhile. I suspect it will be colourful and
grainy :-)

D.