Re: [OM] ( OM ) off-topic; it's all about MACs (not Big Macs)

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) off-topic; it's all about MACs (not Big Macs)
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 08:30:21 +0000
It's easier than that, chaps.

The email will have a Save button at the top.  You can save to Pictures (not to
the bloomin' Desktop) or to iPhoto.  Once in iPhoto she can select them and
email them separately.  The iPhoto email function allows resizing in either the
Send dialogue box or in the email itself (see the button at the bottom of the
email window).

Chris