Re: [OM] ( OM ) off-topic; it's all about MACs (not Big Macs)

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) off-topic; it's all about MACs (not Big Macs)
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 14:17:58 +1100
Drag them off the email directly on to the desktop!

Note the number/title.
If there's a lot, make a new folder on the desktop and drag them into
it one by one.
In each email, select 'attach' (paperclip in top bar)
Find the file or folder on the drop down window
(select Desktop at top if it isn't already - select the folder if one
is used)
Double click on it.

Sometimes you get a 'clipping' icon instead of the .jpg when you drag
and drop - discard and try again.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx