Re: [OM] ( OM ) OT; China - a shift in global power?

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) OT; China - a shift in global power?
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 06:35:48 +0100
A 16 oz. coffee is by definition not coffee, merely a hot brown liquid
containing some caffeine.

I remember when Coke and Pepsi introduced the 1 and 2 liter bottles in the US,
some times in the 1980s, and some right wingers protested against this backdoor
attempt to introduce the Communist, atheist metric system into the innocent
minds of American children.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain