Re: [OM] Speaking of paradigms [was The fate of the Universe [wasIMG: Fr

Subject: Re: [OM] Speaking of paradigms [was The fate of the Universe [wasIMG: Friday Flower, sort of ...]]
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 22:05:42 +0000
I recognise that precedent, Moose, but in your last para (below) the
implication is that perfection is absolute.  The fact that it might not be
reached seems to emphasize that concept.

And I know it's but early for you, Nocturnal Moose, but it's time for (this
good Englishman) to be abed ...

... but not before I have answered Bob W's good point.

Night, night

Chris